Tuesday, January 17, 2017


Ventilation system

The week after Christmas I came to school and I was told that the ventilation system is broken that was a HORRIBLE day because we were not allowed to bake and then the cafeteria food was not that good as usual either because the chef wasn’t allowed to use the ovens and the other electronic stuff, and then if we would use the ovens and the ventilation system doesn’t work the room would get very gassy and then there could start a fire. And that went on until now…. Today I was making a chocolate mousse, it taste’s pretty good, I loved mousses ever since so tomorrow I will decorate the mousse with a chocolate fence, I can’t wait until I am able to finish it and eat itJ. I so hope that everything will work very soon so we can bake before the semester ends. And that we can have a delicious lunch before we say bye bye until next yearJ.

Other people are making sauces and different stuff, those stuff that u don’t need the oven.

Next week we are supposed to make a plated dessert, I’m pretty excited already and if this ventilation system will stay not work most likely we will not have the plated dessert assignment, I hope it will work by thenJ

No comments:

Post a Comment