Monday, January 16, 2017


Mid Term Exam

        Last week we had our written mid term exam and our practical midterm exam. The first thing we did was come into the class room and write the written part. It was actually a lot shorter and easier than what I expected. After we finished that we went into the bakeshop to start on our practical. Chef Nikkel told us we had to make 1 pan loaf yeast products, 1 roll yeast product, 1 muffin and 1 scone. Each recipe was had to be made into six items. So we had to have 6 rolls of our choice, 6 muffins, and six scones. I decided to make a baguette for my pan loaf, noted soup buns for my rolls, double chocolate chip muffins and cheese scones. We all had to adjust our recipes so each product would turn out to be 6 items. It was a little difficult because I have never made 4 products in a day, but I just had to work hard and I got it done. I had a little bit of trouble with keeping up with my dishes but other than that it went well. My muffins also didn’t quite make six so I just made them a little smaller. At the end of the day we sett our products down at our areas for presentation. My products all ended up well done.
Baguette

No comments:

Post a Comment