Tuesday, January 31, 2017



         
                                           Last couple of days               

The last couple of days have been slow and long!

         In the cafeteria the ventilation is not working so there has been some long days in the bakeshop. In the kitchen and in the bakeshop we can’t use the ovens because of the ventilation isn’t working so that means if we use the ovens all the smoke and fumes come in to the building and we don’t want that to happen. The last couple of days I have just been working on sauces and helping other people with their work as well. It hasn’t been too busy but that’s okay. What I’m worried about is the final exam in the bakeshop those are always stressful, almost all exams are stressful that’s the reason why I do not like them. If the ventilation does not go on until final exams then we will not have to do the final exam.  I really wish that would happen then we would not be able to do the exam, that would be great! Ms. Nikkel said that the part would come tomorrow so I really hope it takes longer, because I’m really not looking forward to the exam. I wish Ms. Nikkel would cancel the exam then I wouldn’t have to worry about that exam that is coming up.
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment