Monday, January 30, 2017


EXAMSJ

On Friday we had our baking exam, it was so awesome and so easy, I got asked if I’m nervous and I said nope, not at all. I had prayed the days before the exam and then on the exam day everything was fine, I was so happy on that day. I baked 6 challah nots, almonds with white chocolate chips tart, 6 eclairs, and 6 cookies, my challah nots they turned out so bad I would say, when I shaped them everything was fine but then I put them in the proofer and they wouldn’t rise, I waited, and waited and nothing happened, in my opinion anyways. And then when I baked them it was such a shock instead of being shaped how I wanted them they just came together you could barely see the knotsL. After the exam I came home and then I got a text message well how much did you get and I didn’t even look yet, but then I looked and I was so surprised how much I got, I was so happy even with my forever buns I got a really good mark. When I told that my parents they were so happy what I got and then my dad said maybe you’ll open a bakeshop once. Well I’ll see about that. J

a couple days before the exam I also made these chocolate mousse desserts, they were very delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment