Tuesday, January 31, 2017





                     
                                        A week before the final exam                             



The last time I talked about the ventilation that was not working. Now I will tell you how it went.


             The next day guess what happened? I got dressed like I always do and I went into the kitchen to help Mr. O in the morning, when I don’t have any class I always go in the kitchen and help out. Guess what I discovered? I discovered that the ventilation was back and running again. At that moment my hopes and wishes vanished I was so disappointed about that. Later on we came into the bakeshop, and the ovens were back and running just like always. When everybody came into the bakeshop they were all surprised and confused all at the same time, I guess they were also hoping just like I was that we would not have the exam but then Ms. Nikkel told us that the exam was still happening. So the past week we have practiced are four items a lot of times trying to get it right. We have all practiced the items hoping they will all torn out the way that they are supposed to so far they have except for my tart shells I’m really worried about that. I guess I’m going to have to keep practicing, I’m really hoping I will know how to do it soon because we only have a couple days left

No comments:

Post a Comment