Tuesday, January 31, 2017




                     
                                     The nature’s farm trip

Today, I’m going to tell you about our nature’s farm trip that we took a while back.

Well actually it was like 2 months ago in 2016 that we took this trip. We went on that trip with the culinary students and with our baking class as well. We went all the way to Steinbach on a noisy bus. It was not fun listening to Brittany and Susie arguing and teasing each other, on the bus it was terrible. Once we finally got there, I had pictured it differently than it really was, I didn’t think it would be a store. I thought it would a factory with a barn attached. There little store was pretty cool it was really tiny but it was cool. There was this guy I guess he was the owner of the place or something, he talked in this little warm room for about an hour and half it was boring just listening to that guy talk. After his long talk he showed us his factory where his employees ran all the machines where they make, and package there noodles it was pretty cool to see how it all worked. One thing that was very disappointing was that we couldn’t see the chickens because they had this disease from the geese that always fly across the world for winter. I was really disappointed that we couldn’t see the chickens, I was really looking forward to seeing the chickens, which was the whole point on going on the trip.

That was a very boring and disappointing day for me. The only thing that was good from that trip was the pizza and the outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment