Tuesday, January 17, 2017


JField trip and Christmas timeJ

A couple of weeks before Christmas our class was at a field trip, Nature’s farm, in that farm we got to learn how they make their noodles with eggs. It was pretty interesting, some parts a lot of people didn’t like but that was okay.  The sad part was that we couldn’t see the chickens, if people were to become in contact with those chickens those chickens would die. On our way home we stopped at pizza hut everyone who wanted pizza bought themselves.  Everything else was pretty good I would say. On our way home our bus driver accidently drove the wrong way, I felt so sorry for her because lot of people laughed at her, but the best part was that we could have a longer ride, but I worried a bit because my sister in law had to pick me up and then I was worried that she would have to wait until I come but then it wasn’t the case I had to call her that she could pick me up.

Christmas in the bakeshop was pretty fun as well, probably the best one. Mrs. Nikkel put on Christmas music, we baked a lot of Christmas cookies, and that made Christmas time pretty enjoyable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment