Friday, January 12, 2018

Some Things I Made


 These are the result of a challenge Monday. It was to make a cupcake with a frosting. We were to use our creativity and I used mine to create a party themed cupcake. One mistake I did make was not mixing it enough. So next time I make these I'll make sure to pay attention to this detail.
 These are some raspberry cheesecakes I made with actual raspberry sauce in the batter to flavor it raspberry.
 This is another result of a challenge Monday. We were to make anything we wanted as long as it was pumpkin. So I made a pumpkin roll with cream cheese filling.
 Some cookies I made.
 These are danishes that I made. I was a bit iffy on these but they
turned out great for my first time.

 This is a peanut butter cake with strawberry jam flavored icing. Also my first time but it tasted really good. It was perfectly moist as well.
This Japanese Cheesecake that me and Hannah made for one of our projects in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment