Friday, January 19, 2018


Bienenstich


This semester has gone by very quickly, I have experienced lots of different things: How to use stuff in the kitchen, how to use the proper methods and techniques, and how to know when something is done baking. One thing that I made and enjoyed making was Bienenstich. It was also a cake batter that you should not deflate, because first the eggs and sugar get whipped till its tripled in volume, and then you add the rest of the ingredients. The topping of the cake has a very nice sweet taste, it also has sliced almonds on top it gives it a mouthwatering crunchy taste. I never have made this
cake before, but I have tasted it before, so it was my first time trying out something new. Sometimes I like challenging things, because it helps me to learn more things and get further with my baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment