Friday, January 19, 2018

Reaching The End

There is only two weeks left of this class. This semester has gone by so fast its almost scary. Among the last of things, today is the last chef's table and I am the chef. So I thought that the last chef's table needed to go out with a really good dessert. So I'm making ice cream sandwiches. For the cookies, I'm using double chocolate cookies. And the ice cream is just crème anglaise that will be churned in the ice cream maker. It was actually pretty easy to make. At least, a lot easier than I thought it would be. A lot of people that this would be a good idea. Especially Daniel. He wanted ice cream sandwiches, like, a lot. I just hope that they will suit to his liking enough for him😂. Anyways, I am going to go get them ready, so I will see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment