Thursday, January 25, 2018

Chef's Table and Goodbye?!

DUN DA DA DA! This was my Chef's Table. It looks great don't ya think? It tasted really good too. I think everyone enjoyed. It's ice cream, why wouldn't they? The one thing that I was really concerned about was about them liking it. Wanna know why? Because me and my friend Hannah, sat in the fridge and freezer for half an hour, constructing these bad babies. It was super cold and I was so sure I was gonna get sick or something, so I wanted everyone to appreciate them. In the end, it all turned out because they all gave me tons of praise for the sandwiches. It was great. Anyways, the semester is almost over-only four more days- which is crazy because it went by so fast but all good things come to pass, I guess. I guess this is farewell. Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment