Friday, November 3, 2017


Yesterday I spent a chunk of the day making Candy Apples, which is a thing that I have never made and haven't ever eaten. I really liked the way they turned out, because I thought the colour was very nice shade of red and I loved how shiny the candy was on the apples. It was my first time making these and I don't think its going to be the last time, because I want to try making these again but this time I want to make them I different colour and add some flavour to them and see how that turns out. The only part that was not the greatest was having to clean the hardened candy in the saucepan that I used to make the candy. 

 

The next time that I make candy apples I think I would use popsicle sticks on them rather than lollipop sticks because they get soggy from the inside of the apple and come out.




No comments:

Post a Comment