Friday, November 3, 2017


I have been baking in the Bakeshop for around 2 months now, it has been very great! I have made several things, like pies, baguettes, and lots and lots of yeast products! One of my favourite thing is probably making baguettes and cinnamon buns, because I love working with yeast products, and shaping bread and decorating. You learn lots of things in baking class! Before baking class I always needed help with some of the yeast products, but then after I knew that you need warm milk and warm water to help it form together, I also know how to bake yeast products by myself! but when I started baking in the bakeshop I learned many new things, and after that I wanted to bake at home every day and try out different things, but it doesn't work every day because its so busy and usually when we get out of the bakeshop we are all tired and ready to go home. I also made laminated dough, which is dough for croissants, Danish and puff pastry. I already made those doughs, my croissants didn't turn out as well as my Danish, my croissants were kind of dark and they were kind of elastic, but my Danish had a nice filling inside and a really soft feeling and taste from the outside brushed with a hot apricot glaze on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment