Monday, September 21, 2015

first full week done!!!

The first full week of baking has been fun and a bit difficult. I started at cakes and custards, I baked a white velvet cake with a simple butter cream frosting. then I made two different cheese cake one a simple no bake with chocolate chips and it was the best cheese cake I have ever had. the second cheese cake was a bit more difficult, it was a coconut fudge, I had a bit of trouble with the smell of the coconut milk used in the cake but I think it turned out great. from there I moved to manger position and made some mousseline buttercream and Carmel sauce and chocolate frosting. so the first week was confusing trying to find the ingredients and utensils and all the other good stuff!! but going onto week 2 everything is getting easier and more fun everyday we get to learn new techniques and recipes!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment