Monday, June 15, 2015

My Final Post of the year :)

This school year has gone by so quickly its unbelievable. I have made so many creations in this bakeshop, and i have made some new friends. tomorrow is the exam, and i am very excited about it. i am going to miss the fun i had in the bakeshop. In this year i have learned a lot about baking, lots of mixing techniques, how to properly bake something, and also how to make some complex things. My most favorite thing i have made this year was probably my biscotty. they turned out really amazing, and close to perfect. i have decorated them with sliced almonds and dipped in chocolate. I want to thank NPC for giving me an opportunity to take a vocational program there, and learn amazing things. I also want to thank Mrs. Nikkel for being an amazing teacher. And most of all, I want to thank Mr. Giesbrecht for showing me this awesome program. HAVE A GREAT SUMMER EVERYONE !!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment