Friday, June 5, 2015

Cakes, Cookies, and EXAM!?!?!

A few weeks ago I made a couple of cakes, pies, and even some cookies. I have decorated a cake for mothers day, made a small pink cake for my uncle who has come to visit Canada, and I have made a fruit pie and fruit tart lately. They all turned out great, and tasted amazing. I cant believe that a new school has this amazing equipment for us to use, and such a amazing teachers to teach us cool and useful things that can help us in the future. It has been a great 4 months in this vocational program and I will try to take it again next year. The final exam is coming up really quick, and we all need to study a little or a lot for it. But in general I think I am going to do great on the exam, I did on the mid-term. It has been an amazing 2nd semester for me, even the best one yet, I hope that next year will be as fun as this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment