Thursday, June 11, 2015

END OF THE YEAR


I can't believe that its the end of the year.  Only about 3 more days left. This semester has gone by so quickly!! I know for sure that next semester won't be as much fun.


     I think the main reason I loved being in the bakeshop everyday was because I was doing something I actually enjoyed. There aren't too many people that I know that actually enjoy math and science and geography. When I had to get up every morning and get ready for school, I never once dreaded it. It was like waking up and being able to live out a dream. And I never want it to end.

    The final exam is coming up. I probably should be worried, but I can't say I am. We've already been told what we have to make, and it doesn't seem very hard. The only part I'm not looking forward to is the written part.

    I can't wait to come back next year for level two.

No comments:

Post a Comment