Monday, November 24, 2014

pies


In my fourth week I was missing for three days so I didn’t do very much. But some things I did do was make blueberry muffin batter and but muffin batter in a muffin tray and bake them. Even though I didn’t do much that week I still enjoyed what I did. In my fifth week I was in the pies and custards section where I learned how to make pies. On my first day I decorated a pecan pie that someone else made which turned out really nice. Then on the second I made a lemon sour cream pie which tasted really great! I also made a pecan pie that week which turned out ok but was different from the ones we usually make because I took the recipe from the text book. I also finished up a chocolate cheese cake that someone else had started and I had to bake it in a conventional oven, which I haven’t ever used before so I learned something new that day. Next week I’m going to be in the yeast raised station which I think is the hardest of all but I’m still looking forward to it.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment