Thursday, November 27, 2014

exam week


Time is flying by so fast, that next week, is the mid-term exam. This week my job was to help out in the yeast station, plating desserts, but also practicing for the practical exam. For the practical exam I am making a baguette, six soup buns, one bread loaf, and my favorite, chocolate Oreo cream cheese muffin. For the exam I have been studying a lot about the yeast unit, which was our biggest unit. Exam day is today and I am feeling very nervous about it. So many things were going throw my mind like, I wasn’t sure if I would finish all my products on time , and if I did finished how would I garnish them  to make it look nice. Well I got into the classroom and made my four yeast products. First two hours were fine, but when I got to my last products which were cream cheese muffins by the way, time crunching was on. I had my muffins already traded to go into the oven, they had to bake twenty minutes and that left like forever every minute closer to the deadline time. I am overly excited to say, I finish all my four final yeast products on time. By the end of the day it felt so good to have accomplished I would love to do it again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment