Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Chocolate Chip Cookies


Anna Kran September 15, 2013

Hey people, as some of you might know I been working in the baking pastry class. My first day in class I’ve got to say, was exhausting. Standing five hours straight, always helping someone who needs help, and just never stop working. I’ve never had a real job, but this one sure felt like one. As Tuesday came along things actually started falling into place, baking became less stressful, and I was enjoying coming into class. The first dessert I got to bake was chocolate chip cookies and double chocolate chip cookies with smarties , which were a big hit , because those always had to get restock. On Monday we got this huge textbook with a lot of recipe in the back, and so I decided to take it home for the weekend and try a recipe out. I choose chocolate chip cookies with almonds, quit simple right? Well I wanted to start with something small and cookies sounded like a good idea. After the cookies had baked I let them cool for a few minutes and by the time I got back my family had eaten almost the entire bash. But happily I still got a picture for you all to see.  

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Anna....sounds like things went well. Always a good sign when the family eats what you have made.....and while you aren't looking means they loved them even more.

    ReplyDelete