Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Cookies



Hi my name is Vera Schulz I attend school at Northlands Parkway Collegiate. This year I chose to take the Baking and Pastry class which is really fun so far. The bake shop has two levels I am doing the first level . The first week of baking I was in the cookie section with another student. We made chocolate chip cookies together which turned out really well. The next day I started making brownies which turned out good but I messed up the icing the first time so I had to redo it. In that week I also made Gluten free P.B cookies. When I started making them I didn’t know what Gluten free was. When I was done measuring I put them in a baking sheet that had buns on them before and buns have flour in them. Then I got tolled that Gluten free means no flour or wheat in the baking. To me making mistakes is part of learning because you learn from them. I am very excited to do more baking and to share my experience with you. Thank you for reading and I hope you learned something because I sure did.

No comments:

Post a Comment