Monday, September 29, 2014

The Tournant in the yeast Station!
 
 
The time in the yeast station was great! I enjoyed workingin there especially  with Jenn. I was glad to be in there again to get some more confidence and knowledge of yeast products!  We always have been busy with keeping up the work, but the products still turned out very good. If you are together with a friend times flies by and ist more fun and enjoyable ;). The following week I am the kitchen Manager which will be even more exciting! It is very important to know how to do laundry and dishes, because cleaning is a big  part of baking. Clean as you go so there is no big mess and you dont have to rush when ist time to go into the classroom and learn a lesson!
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I'm very jealous of your Cornelia.....making buns is art that I have not yet mastered. Mine seem to hit the floor and dent it. Way to go, they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete