Tuesday, September 23, 2014

                                                   
                                            A week in the Cookie Station

My week in the cookie station was quite relaxing and fun. When I try making cookies at home they turn out too crunchy/hard or too soft so they fall apart. In the bakeshop it is a  totally different story.
The recipes are great and easy to make, the products mostly turns out how it supposed to. I also got to do some snicker bars, which didn't turn out that great because the cookie crumb bottom part wasn't divided equally in half so one bar was great and the other way too flat. But you know you learn from experience and from mistakes, and this is what makes it fun and enjoyable. Your friends are there to help you and also our great teacher which is always there for us. The thing I like is that I get to be in a different station every week and get to have a "hands on" practice. The station that I love to be in so far is the yeast station, because I have brought some experience into this station  which makes it easier for me to create those yeast products. I m very excited what I am fount to learn in the coming weeks and in the station I haven't been yet. It will for sure be great and I m looking forward to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment