Thursday, February 9, 2017


My First Day of Baking

          I recently had my first day of level 2 baking. It was great, I am still a little out of it, but I will get the hang of things soon. On the first day back I was surprised that I was going to bake one of my favorite desserts, peanut butter cheesecake. Once I got started I got right into it and it seemed like I wasn’t even gone from the bake shop. Everything was the same as it was when I was in level 1. The next day I cut my cheesecake and drizzled chocolate on it. It has been a great couple of first days. I am so excited for the days ahead, the things I’m going to learn, and the things I’m going to bake.

1 comment:

  1. I'm your biggest fan!!!! Your cheesecake looked, tasted and smelled amazing! Way to go Shay!

    ReplyDelete