Friday, February 17, 2017


Blog number 2

 
After finishing level one starting level two was as easy as it can get. I hope I can get a lot better with baking this year and then bake at home and hope that my siblings will eat what I make. I will try to make something to do with yeast and not just make my favorite things.  With starting level two on Tuesday it was easy because all we had to do was look over some of our recipes and then start weighing out a recipe and then go and help in the kitchen and clean up after lunch and then do the dishes which that is not my best part of being in the bakeshop.  I cannot wait till tomorrow because we get to pick what we wanna make and that excites me because we get to use apples and then I know what to make because I’m going to take a recipe from my sister and that is going to an apple pizza. I am having fun because I get to bake all the things that I have made all last semester and that was so much work but it was great. This semester I’m going to try to have some fun because I get to bake and eat the cookie dough when it is peanut butter chocolate chip cookie then I eat some of it and that is bad but it tastes so good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment