Thursday, September 15, 2016


When I first heard that I got into Baking and pastries I was finishing my Geo exam and in desperate need of good news. Which I got!       

Ever since the beginning of grade 9 I’ve wanted to open a café and have many delicious treats, so when I heard you could take a class that you could teach you just that I just had to sign up.  Even though I have a set back with my other classes, I’m super excited for everything that I’m going to learn throughout the semester and I’m so glad that I have all these people that I can share it with.

So far in the bake shop I’ve just been in the yeast station. I’ve made bagels, soup buns, and cinnamon rolls. It’s been a little hard for me, I’m used to just making one thing every once and a while, at home for just my family, but here you’re making 2-3 recipes every day for hundreds of students! I’m hoping as the days past I’ll get faster and be able to make and finish more food.

No comments:

Post a Comment