Friday, June 15, 2018

Retirement Party



            For the retirement party I helped to make cake pops and truffles. It was lots of fun working with all that chocolate. The cake pops were easy, Jasmine made them beforehand, and I had lots of help dipping and decorating them!

Several people help me coat the cake pops in tempered chocolate, while Jane and Violetta helped with the delicate bows and flowers. The decorations took the longest, every flower was cut out one at a time then thinned out and finally shaped and left to dry. Once they were dry a little bit of chocolate was piped into center.

 The bows were made from ribbon, Violetta taught me how to make them. The process was time consuming but I enjoyed making them. Jane made the pretzel, caramel ganache used for the truffles. We flicked gold dust into the molds and poured dark chocolate on top. They turned out nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment