Monday, June 6, 2016



              Well, today we were given an assignment that kind of scared us all a little bit. We have all worked with customers, making sure everything is made, but we have never worked on it ourselves. Our chef usually handles the customer while we make the product..... Well, this is different. We were given a random teacher from Northlands Parkway Collegiate who was going to order a desert through us. We have to meet up with them, keep in contact with them through-out the rest of the week, and make a dessert that blows them away.

        I can handle making a dessert, but having to talk to a teacher is definitely not going to be my most favorite thing :|

          But all that aside, we only have 6.5 days before our exam and clean up!! I am definitely excited to be able to have summer holidays and no school for 2 months, but I'm really going to miss this class. Wish it had a third level I could take!

No comments:

Post a Comment