Thursday, June 2, 2016

Our bakeshop days are almost to an end



I can just feel every day getting shorter and shorter, time is flying by. I don’t even want to think about never actually baking in this school. This last few days we had to make a pastillage structure, I made a butterfly cut out and a lily pad flower. Today we had another black box mystery, were we have to use flax seeds, chocolate milk, molasses, salted peanuts, and black pepper. Our teacher gave us the choice to leave one ingredients out if we wanted to. I made a chocolate cupcake with chocolate mousse, finished with a peanut butter buttercream swirl. The ingredient that I left out was the black pepper seeds, because it wasn’t going to be a good combination with my other ingredients. Overall this day was exciting and lots of fun. I’m just trying to savour all the desserts and our last minutes before this semester ends.   

BY: Anna  

No comments:

Post a Comment