Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The beginning of level 2


   I’m finally back in the bakeshop after one and a half years … It feels really different because I’m in second level now. It’s only been three weeks and I’ve already learned so many new things. So far I’ve been in the cookie station, duty manager, yeast station and pie station. In every station I got to make something that I’ve already done before or something completely new. During these couple of weeks I’ve noticed that a lot of things have changed in the bakeshop and also that I’ve forgotten how to do a lot of the things I had learned during level one. We each got to make a dessert of our choice and present it to the class. Then we chose one dessert that we would serve to a group of people that were doing a tour of all the RRTVA classes. All together I think the first few weeks of level two have been really fun and interesting. Even with all the mistakes I have made during these weeks I still enjoyed every bit of it.

 

                                                                                                                                             By: Vera Schulz

No comments:

Post a Comment