Thursday, September 14, 2017


I love to bake, and from what my family has told me I am pretty good at it too! I almost never have trouble baking, but I have never successfully made cinnamon rolls. Until now, yesterday I made cinnamon rolls and they turned out good. They looked good, tasted good, thanks to this course. I hope that as I continue this course I will be able to conquer recipes I could not before, and learn new things along the way. I have always been curious about the science behind baking (why do you use baking powered instead of baking soda, why does the amount of sugar make it chewier, what ingredients make a fluffy cake?) things like that. I would be really happy to learn about the science of baking and maybe, one day, make a recipe of my own. (one that taste good of course!) I am really excited to learn new things, something I have not made before, recipes I can take home and make for my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment