Wednesday, March 8, 2017


Blog start 3
 
The hardest thing to make is cinnamon rolls because of the mistake that I had last semester so for me to make them is a very slim chance.  They are the worst thing to make because of the mistake that I made. The most fun to make is cookies and anything that has to do with peanut butter and cream cheese. I like cream cheese and peanut butter because they are so sweet and I also like whipping cream or (Chantilly). But the cinnamon rolls turned out this semester because I had a lot of help with making them this time and last time I tried making them on my own and that is where my mistake came in because I did way to too much yeast in the cinnamon rolls. I made a cake yesterday and it was good but it has a bit of a strange taste because of the lemon icing I’m thinking. It was my first time making a cake and it baked all the way through but it just did not taste like it should have. It was easy and fun but it should have turned out better and it should have looked better.   

No comments:

Post a Comment