Thursday, May 19, 2016

First day back


I finally made it back to the bakery, and can’t wait to start making delicious desserts. You would think that missing a whole year from the bakery would make you forget where ingredients are and lose you creative baking, but that was absolutely not the case for me, I went straight back to baking like I never left. Not only is this a class where you can enjoy creating delicious food, but really get an experience out of this class for future jobs, catering, at home baker, or even something to add to your resume. Baking for me is not just a hobby of mine, it’s something that comes naturally and with time will only grow. I believe to becoming a great baker you have to really put a lot of effort and time, to make something that one day you can be proud of, for example owning a bakery. I love to make dessert that people love and can’t get enough of, that is truly my accomplishment.  


By: Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment