Thursday, January 21, 2016

Last Month In The Bakeshop

Wow, we made it to the last month. In my other posts I have mainly discussed the bakeshop part of the class so I think it's time to talk about the CLASS time. Well... let's just say this part wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting, without this part of the class I think I would've messed up a lot more of my baked items because we use this class time to learn all the proper methods and a safe way to go about using those. I don't know about everyone else but I sure feel that I feel a lot more confident trying stuff in the bakeshop once we've covered it in class in the different units. Even with the simple items such as cookies I find that now that we've gone over those methods I find them a lot easier to remember in the bakeshop. so that's it for now about class time..so in the last little while we've gotten a lot done in the bakeshop as well, we all got a chance to experiment with fondant. It was fun to work with but it's not something I would eat.:P We also had a pie practical which was great since I think everyone's pies turned out really great.    

No comments:

Post a Comment