Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A Call-out from the Sickbed



So for the past two weeks or so I've been sick.  It caused me to be distracted, and sometimes confused in class. I missed days sporadically. Over the weekend I decided to visit a doctor. I was told that this virus had been making its way around town. So I decided to take a break for two consecutive days, not wanting to pass the virus I have onto others in my class. 


Cream Cheese Brownie


However I did not while the time away. My mother and me spent the time baking also! We baked Bienestich (well she did, I watched and listened to instructions).
Then right as we put it in the oven for its second go, we had a power outage, my mom pretty much freaked out. All was well though, and it turned out in the end.


Bienestich 

Then we baked the brownie for the Cream Cheese Brownie, and let it cool overnight.   Later that evening we made a Cheesecake with Bakers cheese, or Quark as some know it. It continues to be a great challenge to me :)  
This morning we made the cream cheese filling for the brownie and put it together. It was quite the endeavour, but my moms patience was a great help. 

I'll be back in the bakeshop soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow you have had quite the adventures. I am thrilled to see you are baking at home, even when you are not feeling well. Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete