Friday, May 15, 2015

Cakes and Desserts :)

It was mothers day a week ago, and I have made a 2 layer cake, filled with cream cheese icing, and glazed with chocolate cream cheese icing. I topped it of with Chantilly cream, and raspberry sauce. I have also added sliced almonds to the cake to make it look a little bit better.
This program is very interesting, and very cool. I get the chance to create amazing desserts everyday, and also bread products too. :) My classmates and I get along very good, and help each other out when we need to.
We had our mid term exams a while ago, and I made a loaf of bread, 6 soup buns, 5 raspberry scones, and 6 muffins. it was a very easy exam, and I had a lot of fun doing it. this is my first time having a practical exam and it was very different, because Mrs. Nikkel marked us on the texture of the product, the taste of the product, and the look of the final product, as well as working at our stations, cleanliness, and how fast and accurate we were working.

1 comment: