Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Cake Pops


Second semester has been an exciting time of learning lots of new things. From yeast raised products like Challah, to layering up cakes. I thought cakes and custards would be my favorite station because that’s what I enjoy doing most at home. Although after visiting all the other stations I cannot choose the one I enjoy the most! The one I dislike the most would have to be pies and tarts. It’s just so difficult to add exactly the right amount of water to the pie dough so that it holds together properly.

I forget what station I was on when I made these cake pops. They were really easy to make. All they are is mushed cupcakes with the icing, then formed into balls and frozen. Then dipped in chocolate and decorated with sprinkles and chocolate drizzle. They tasted really good!

1 comment:

  1. Those look scrumptious and so professional-looking!

    ReplyDelete