Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Awesome First Month :D


It has been a great first month for me in the baking course. I really love making all the delicious things like cakes, bagels, cheesecakes, cookies, and even cinnamon buns. Today I have made a carrot cake, and also baked bagels for the cafeteria. It is a huge change for me to be switched from a welding course into a baking course, because I did not know where anything was mainly located in the bake shop. My favorite thing to bake so far was probably the apple pie, because it took me only 1 class to make it, and it turned out really amazing. I am learning new things every day, and am trying to improve on some things as well. I have been given lots of help from Chef Nikkle, and my classmates. I think that this course is one of the best courses I have ever taken, and also one of the funnest ones. I hope that I will be able to keep taking this course in the future to complete level 2. I am really excited for the mid terms that are coming up in April, and also for the all the things that I will make/bake in this class.

1 comment: