Sunday, December 27, 2015

Too Good To Be True

So for my pie practical I was a little nervous of how my dough would turn out because the other day at home I was practicing but I did the whole process wrong and made the dough way to tough though I learned from my mistake which really helped me ace the physical test.  


1. I first made my mealy dough, I shared some flaky dough with a comrade then I made the apple filling and finally I assembled the pie.

2. I took a one of the flat pie sheets and rotated my dough and cooled it for 20 minutes then I rolled out my flaky dough and cooled that as well. 

3. I place the mealy dough in my shell and fill it with the filling I prepared. 

4. Afterwards I took my flaky dough out of the cooler, rolled the dough up a rolling pin and rolled it out onto the top carefully.

5. Finally I sealed the dough, did decorative slits with a knife, and baked it for 45 minutes.

Result

Flavour: *****/***** [Not too sweet and not too plain]

Aroma: *****/***** [Magnificent]
Level: Easy and simple. [Takes a few tries on the dough]


No comments:

Post a Comment